Do you struggle with keeping your content organized and scheduled? Have you heard of CoSchedule? In this post, I’ll explain what Coschedule is, how it works and how I use CoSchedule to simplify my marketing!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that if you purchase their product by using the direct link, I receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you. HOWEVER, I only recommend tools and resources I absolutely love and/or currently use myself. Thank you for your support!
What is CoSchedule?
CoSchedule is an amazing tool to help you organize your marketing in one place. As a super busy blogger, this is a must-have! I work a regular 8-5 job and also run a design blog. It’s essential for me to be organized and have as many things automated as possible!
For Businesses and Enterprise:
- Marketing Calendar
- Content Organizer
- Social Organizer
- Work Organizer
- Asset Organizer
For Individuals and Startups:
- Blog Editorial Calendar
- WordPress Integration
- Social Media Publishing
- ReQueue Social Automation
- Task Management
CoSchedule was founded in 2013 by Garrett Moon and Justin Walsh. As of right now, Coschedule has 225,000 + blog subscribers, 25,000 code commits, 8,000 + customers, and as of 2016 is available in 100 + countries! That is amazing!
How CoSchedule Works
Organize All Your Blog + Social + Email Promotion in ONE Place
Eliminate the endless email threads, piles of sticky notes, and the dozen and half moving pieces. Focus on the real work of writing top-notch content AND growing your audience.
Build A Seamless Workflow From Start To Finish
Sync all your favorite tools and social platforms into one place, so you can focus on driving traffic to your blog (not jumping from one tool to the next). CoSchedule integrates with tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, MailChimp, Zapier, and more!
Promote Like a Team of Social Media Experts
- Eliminate the guesswork In social scheduling. With so much competition, it’s tough to get through the noise. Best Time Scheduling spaces out your messages for maximum coverage, getting your the most social engagement every time.
- Schedule dozens of social media messages in bulk. Create a predefined social sharing plan to reuse again and again, so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- Instantly share content from anywhere on the web. Curate and share content with followers without ever leaving the browser. No more copy/paste commands or switching from one tab to the next!
- Automatically Re-Use Your Best Social Messages without the manual work. ReQueue fills in the gaps of your daily schedule (with intelligence), not manual guesses! It takes into account your entire social schedule, uses Best Time scheduling to promote your messages at the most optimal times + finds the gaps in your schedule (so you don’t have to).
See The ROI Of Your Efforts (And Make Improvements Fast)
- Refine your social strategy (for every profile) with actionable insight. Track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working (and what isn’t). Use real-time data to make updates to your social strategy, so you can continue to drive results.
- Stop guessing at what will (or will not) resonate with your followers. Utilize your social network reports to identify top messages AND create content you know your audience will love.
How I use CoSchedule
I use CoSchedule for so many things! One of the things I use CoSchedule for is scheduling my social media content. It’s so easy to plan out my content for the month and then I am done! No worries about getting content out on a regular basis. It’s all planned in my calendar!
ReQueue is another great feature! I can let CoSchedule re-share my top performing evergreen messages for optimal engagement. This allows me to focus on other things like designing for clients or creating new blog posts for my audience!
If you are a WordPress user like me, Coschedule has a plugin that integrates into WordPress. I like this feature because I can schedule out my social media messages as I am writing my blog posts.
The editorial calendar is so easy to use. I especially love the drag and drop options for my blog posts. I can add in a post and not have to rearrange the rest of my schedule…it automatically adjusts!
Overall, CoSchedule is the best content calendar I have tried. I love all the features. The prices are great and I will continue to use CoSchedule as long as I am running my blog! Want a FREE 14 day trial with no card required, click the button below!
Have any questions/comments? I’d love to chat!