Does Your Small Business Have A Blog?
Starting a blog is almost an imperative for most small businesses today. It’s amazing to note that while most marketers acknowledge the importance of a website with a blog, a lot of people try to do without one. There are still small business owners who don’t take content marketing seriously
Let’s look at the enormous benefits of starting a blog.
- You’ll Get More Traffic – When you start publishing regular content about a topic on your blog, updating it from three to five times a week, you will eventually notice that you’re getting a lot more organic traffic. Search engines like regularly updated content if it seems humanly possible. For this reason, you don’t want to add all your content on day one. Add a little each day or at least a few times a week.
- You’ll Build Your Content Assets Faster – Every piece of content you create for your blog is content that you can use elsewhere. You can repurpose the content into other formats, use parts of the content in new articles, and so much more. If the content you upload is consistent, accurate, and fits your audience, it will happen.
- You’ll Develop Relationships with Your Readers – Blog content gives you an opportunity to connect to your readers and develop a relationship with them. Encourage them to share your content, sign up for your newsletter, and comment on your posts.
- You’ll Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader in Your Industry – The main thing about having a blog that you hyper-focus your expertise to is that you’ll soon establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry. The more high-level content you publish that is useful and helpful to your audience, the more important you will become to them.
- You’ll Spread Brand Awareness – As you get more traffic, publish more content, and converse with your audience, you’ll be spreading awareness of your expertise and brand at the same time. No one is going to know you’re an expert until you start sharing it with them.
- You’ll Create More Opportunities for Sharing Your Message – As your blog grows in popularity, others will want to share your content too. They’ll ask you if they can curate it or maybe even syndicate it, depending on your level of expertise and your connections with the top industry experts who are spreading the information.
- You Can Improve as You Go – A blog is wonderful for testing content with your audience. They will notice if you’re not being consistent in your thoughts and call you out on it. Thankfully, you can also use the data gathered in your analytics to improve the content as you go.
With a small business blog, you’ll naturally attract the right audience, appeal to your ideal client, and be seen as the go-to source for your unique market.
Blog Design Package
Are you a female entrepreneur ready to start a blog for your business?
We will work together to build and design a blog that will attract the right audience, appeal to your ideal client, and help you be seen as the go-to source for your unique market.
A 30 minute consultation call to discuss your blog design vision, Bluchic WordPress Theme, and a Logo. I exclusively use Pixistock photos for my blog designs. Includes 30 days of support.